Condominium Lodging Reservation Policies:
We require 100% of the reservation to be paid on the date BOOKED. MASTERCARD, VISA, and DISCOVER credit cards are accepted. Guests must be 25 years of age to make reservation. We require a THREE (3) NIGHT minimum reservation for HOLIDAY WEEKENDS. We require a TWO (2) NIGHT minimum reservation on WEEKENDS. We do not except partial payments. We require a $345 Security Deposit to be paid at time of reservation. $300 is refundable. $45 is Non Refundable (accidental damage insurance).
Maximum Occupancy is 8 people per condominium.
An Additional Charge of $200 will be charged to the credit card on file if the maximum occupancy is violated plus the entire $345 security deposit will not be refunded. More than 8 people on Still Water Ranch Condominiums Property even for day use MUST have WRITTEN PERMISSION from owner. Extra Day Use FEE must be paid.
Check-in time : AFTER 4:00 p.m. AND before 8:00 p.m.
Call 210.867.6450 if checking in LATE (After 8 p.m.)
Check-out time : BEFORE 11:00 a.m.
Late check-out's (AFTER 11:30 a.m.) will be penalized $75 unless approved by Owner or Property Manager.
Person booking reservation must sign the Terms and Conditions at Still Water Ranch Office first before entering Condos. Office Manager/Owner will require credit card and drivers license of Person Booking Reservation at check in.
- If 60 days or more notice is given for cancellation: Full refund less $75 admin fee is charged to your credit card per condominium.
- If 30 days or less notice is given for cancellation: 50% of Reservation Total Amount is charged to your credit card per condominium.
- 24 hours or less notice for cancellation of reservation and no shows: No refund. Full amount of reservation total is charged to your credit card per condominium.
$50 non refundable pet Fee. This will be charged at time of reservation. Only 1 dog per condo is allowed. We ONLY allow SMALL dogs (Under 20lbs). We ask that each owner be responsible for pet cleanup of any yard pooh and keep pets on leash outside to not interfere with other guests - especially in pavillion, basketball, volleyball, and outdoor kitchen area's. Any pet stains on carpet or damages to furniture from chewing will result in Forfeiture of security deposit in addition to the $50 pet fee.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property while staying at our condominiums. Still Water Ranch at Canyon Lake is not responsible for personal items left inside the condominium units.
Turn OFF Loud Music after 11pm. Quiet time after 11pm for consideration of neighboring guests & neighbors.
Smoking prohibited inside ALL condos. A Surcharge of $250 per vacation condominium will apply if smoke or cigarette butts or ashes are found by housekeeping staff. Cigarettes damaging carpet will result in forfeiture of FULL Amount of Security Deposit as well. Please dispose of cigarette butts in proper outdoor receptacles when smoking outside. Thank You.
$50 Cleaning Fee per condo rented. Prior to checking out customers must remove trash inside condos to blue trash cans outside.
FORFEITURE OF SECURITY DEPOSIT:
All reservations will require a $345 security deposit. This is a $345 Security Deposit per condominium. $300 is refundable if no damages or missing items are found by housekeeping staff or Owner after checking out. $45 is non refundable and goes toward accidental damage insurance. To prevent forfeiture of security deposit please comply with the following below items:
- Please RUN dishwasher before checkout.
- Please REMOVE all trash inside and outside of condos and place in outside blue garbage cans.
- Clean up all excessive spills/splatters especially in refrigerator, stove/oven, and microwave.
- Damages in excess of $345 damage deposit due to stolen items or damages will be charged to the person making the reservation booking and their credit card on file.
- Urine or Feces from Pet must NOT have been found by housekeeping staff or owner in Condo after checkout. Pets must not have damaged furnishings/Linens/Towels from urinating/feces/chewing. Customer must have kept their pet from bothering other neighboring guests outside during stay.
- Reservations must be made by person 25 Years old or older.