Condominium Lodging Reservation Policies:
We require 100% of the total rental paid on the date the reservation is booked. MASTERCARD, VISA, and DISCOVER credit cards are accepted. Guests must be 21 years of age to make reservation. We require a THREE DAY minimum reservation booked for HOLIDAY WEEKENDS. The "Holiday Weekend" is the weekend closest to when the actual holiday is celebrated. During our SUMMER SEASON (May 15th - Aug 15th) we require a 2 NIGHT MINIMUM STAY on WEEKENDS (FRIDAY, SATURDAY, SUNDAY). Holiday Rates are $260 per night. We Reserve the right to refuse parties from making a reservation. Online or Telephone reservations require full payment for a reservation to be made. We do not except partial payment. No refunds until online orders have cleared and been deposited in our bank - this policy is due to online scams.
Maximum Occupancy is 8 people per condominium. Beds and bedding available for 6 people.
THIS IS STRICTLY ENFORCED FOR ALL OUR CUSTOMERS.
An Additional Charge of $200 PER PERSON per night may be charged to the credit card on file if the maximum occupancy is violated. We do enforce this policy. More than 8 people on Still Water Ranch Condominiums Property even for day use MUST be requested by customer. Customer MUST have WRITTEN PERMISSION from owner. If More than 8 people are on property even during the daytime then you will be charged $350 against the Security Deposit/Hold for violation of our Terms and Conditions -13 Rules. This is in addition to $200 per person per night for people staying inside. These are all posted in office and in each condo.
Check-in time : AFTER 4:00 p.m. AND before 8:00 p.m. Preferred
Please call (210) 867-6450 on afternoon of day of check in if CHECK IN is going to be LATE (After 8 p.m.)
Check-out time : BEFORE 11:00 a.m.
Late check-out's (AFTER 11:00 a.m.) will be penalized $30 unless approved by Property Manager and charged to the customers credit card.
ALL Guests must sign the Terms and Conditions at the Still Water Ranch Office prior to check-in and present credit card and drivers license at check-in time.
- If 45 days or more notice is given for cancellation: Full refund less $75 admin fee is charged to your credit card per condominium suite. Funds may be applied towards future reservations within same season (Summer Only).
- If 30 days or less notice is given for cancellation: Forfeiture of 30% of daily rate for night reserved per condominium suite. Funds may be applied towards a future reservation within the same season (Summer Only)
- 24 hours or less notice for cancellation of reservation and no shows: No refunds except damage deposit and no credit towards future reservations will be given.
$30 non refundable pet Fee. This will be charged at time of check in. Only 1 pet per condo is allowed. We ONLY allow SMALL dogs (Under 20lbs). We ask that each owner be responsible for there pet cleanup of any yard pooh and keep pets on leash outside to not interfere with other guests - especially in pavillion, basketball, volleyball, and outdoor kitchen area's. We ask that all pets sleep inside downstairs in a pet sleeper/carrier. Any pet stains on carpet or damages to furniture from chewing will be charged against deposit in addition to the $30 pet fee. Luxury Boarding for pets is available within 2 miles of our property. Call (830) 964-3551 to arrange boarding.
We are not responsible for any lost or damaged personal property while staying at our condominiums. Still Water Ranch at Canyon Lake is not responsible for personal items left inside the condominium units.
We have quiet time after 11pm to prohibit disruptions for our guest.
Smoking prohibited inside ALL vacation condominiums on ALL Still Water Ranch at Canyon Lake properties. A Surcharge of $250 per vacation condominium will apply if smoke or cigarette butts is detected in any condominium by our housekeeping staff. We do enforce this policy. In addition, the customer/renter is responsible for any additional cleaning expenses incurred by Still Water Ranch at Canyon Lake. Please dispose of cigarette butts in proper outdoor receptacles when smoking outside.
A Surcharge of $250 will apply if guest place tents on our property. There is FREE available boat and RV Parking, however no renters will be allowed to sleep in them overnight or a $250 surcharge will apply.
EXTRA CHARGES or FORTEITING DAMAGE DEPOSIT:
We ask that you comply with the following during your stay and at checkout.
All reservations will require a $350 damage/cleaning deposit authorization hold on credit card on the date of arrival prior to check in. This is a $350 Security Deposit per condominium and can be paid in cash or placed on the 3 major credit cards we accept (VISA, Mastercard, or Discover). To prevent forfeiture of all or portion of your damage/cleaning deposit the following is required of you and others in your group:
- Wash dishes in dishwasher and put away dishes (including pots and pans but not teak wood bowls)
- move all trash and place in outside garbage can and pickup all trash left on lodging grounds by your party(including but not limited to beer cans/bottles, cigarette butts, picnic supplies etc…)
- Clean up all excessive spills/splatters in refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, coffeemaker, toaster, DECK , and front porch.
- No damage to bath towels or linens. Please place all soiled linens in bathroom downstairs in clothes hamper or basket. Charge will apply for extra soiled linens/bedspreads, or missing towels. Each unit will be provided 4-6 towels and 4-6 washclothes. For stays more than 5 days an additional set of towels will be distributed on the 5th day for number of people in party per Town Home. You can request extra set of towels (6) for $25 fee to be charged to your credit card. Please do NOT take our towels out in your boat. If they are taken out in boat and not returned you will be charged $25 per Towel to your credit card on file.
- Sweep excessive debris (dirt/mud/sand) from tile and on DECK outside.
- No Smoking $250 penalty for ANY smoking inside condominiums. This is strictly ENFORCED! No Smoking on decks upstairs. Smoking is allowed on front downstairs porch and outside smoking containers are accessible.
- Damages in excess of $350 damage deposit due to stolen items or damages will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Responsible party must present credit card & drivers license used to make online reservation to property manager upon check-in for security deposit authorization hold prior to check in on reservation date.
- We have tried to anticipate your needs. Towels, kitchen items are available for your use. No concierge service is available. Off site manager is available on a limited basis. Office manager is available from 8 am to 8 pm daily.
PLEASE LOCKUP your BOAT or RV or CAR/TRUCK and don't leave valuables in your boat or jetski's. We do not have security guards on site.